Monday 9 June 2014

Free Time

On Sunday morning, I had the morning to create stuff.

Of course, when it came to it - I couldn't think of a damn thing to write, or record, or make in any way.

So I ate ice cream.



Actually to be precise it's Ben & Jerry's Greek Style Strawberry Shortcake Frozen Yoghurt, which we bought from the shops purely because I love the advert so much!

I have a new video up on my YouTube channel, looking at how to make a healthy taco snack.  Apparently this is quite controversial, the only thing you can do with a taco is load it up with spicy beef, rice and cheese, but having never been to Taco Bell I'm unable to comment.



And unusually for me, I actually have videos spare!  I have two videos unpublished and ready to go, including one which is going to be the start of a year-long series, which I hope people will get on board with.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog