Sunday 10 July 2016

Unashamedly promoting my wife's YouTube


So, my wife has started doing YouTube videos, about cross stitch (colloquially known as "flosstube" - I thought it was some sort of deviant activity but apparently not)

Anyhow, in the first 8 hours her first vlog has been live, its pulled more views than all of my 198 videos combined did in the last 2 weeks, more likes than my channel got in the last month, and more subscribers than I've gained in the last 2 years.  I'm reluctantly forced to conclude that she's worth watching.

So, I made a video about how great she is, so people will have to go through my channel to get to hers :)


However, if you just want to dive straight into twenty minutes of flosstube goodness, here's her video :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog