Wednesday 25 May 2016

Cortana is spot on

I was playing with Cortana tonight, when it tagged onto the end of one of its answers "Why not ask me where to go on holiday"

So I did.  We went through various questions - did I want a city break, should it be lively or chilled out, a long distance or close to home, and so on - and I got the below.


Yep Dublin - which is impressive because I love Dublin (especially the Guinness!), and am planning to go later in the year with my dad (once he's survived the interrogation of the UK Passport Service - only kidding, I'm sure it'll be fine!), so full marks to Cortana on this one!

4 comments:

  1. Nice one I actually like Cortana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the speech recognition is really good.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
    God bless you
    I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.

    ReplyDelete

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog