Wednesday 30 July 2014

I can't think of a title

It's been a fairly chilled out day today, I've been off work as it's my birthday, and spent the day going to the gym, having a spot of lunch, a nap, and playing on the computer, so it's all been pretty good.

On the Travelling Book project front, I'm going in to Radio Humberside in the morning to talk to them about the project, which I'm really looking forward to.  Not sure if I'm going to be live or recorded but at any rate I'm really grateful to them for taking the time out to find out what the project is all about.  Hull College Student Union have also been really positive in promoting the project, so big thanks to them also.

I don't really have any news, but wanted to say that the Travelling Book Project campaign ends in a few days, so if you do want to support the campaign, please do so over at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-travelling-book-project/ and if you want to find out more about the project go to www.travellingbook.eu

Apart from that I'd recommend that you keep an eye on Tim Clark over at Life, Explained, he's currently gearing up with computer hardware in an effort to beat me at video production - to be honest I don't think he needs to try that hard, bearing in mind the quality of my videos!  But it's all good fun.

That'll do me for now - hoping for some cake in the not too far distant future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog