Wednesday 11 September 2013

If you made vodka...

If you made vodka out of powdered potato, would the advertising slogan be "With Smash Get Smashed!"

(For those younger non-UK citizens, check out Smash Mash Potatoes Advert to understand the above)

Staying on the subject of alcohol, it's fascinating how, after consuming a coffee laced with spirit, you can wiggle your head backwards and forwards seemingly easier than before.  And yet in the morning I'm confident all that effort-free head relocation will come back to bite me.

I've been doing this pedometer challenge at work, which started on Monday - basically for four weeks I have to walk as many steps as I can, recorded using a pedometer.  I've not been doing very well, so I decided to take things into my own hands and exercise tonight.

An hour on "Lets Dance 3" on the Wii.

Tired now.

But I did get three stars on Cee Lo Green "Forget You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog