Wednesday 17 July 2013

Fortune Telling Video is up!

So, my fortune telling video is live!  You can take a look at it here or click on the video below.  I'm not as happy with the way it turned out as I could have, because of the length of the thing (it's just over 30 minutes) my video editing software was not happy, and I wasn't really able to do anything with it.  So it's up in all its uncut glory.  I really enjoyed the experience though of making something like this, collaborating with others, so please do get back to me if you like it, or if you have any ideas on what I could do next.


I have been challenged by a YouTuber in the US to a five minute race to eat as many cream crackers as possible.  I have many weaknesses, but eating is not one of them.  Prepare to lose, CletusTCrickenberger!

Also, have you seen this news story about a elementary school teacher in Texas who wore the same disco shirt and brown tank top for forty years?  The school does annual school photos, and after accidentally wearing the same tops in the first two years, he decided to repeat it for the next thirty eight.  Well done Dale Irby!

And while I'm recommending things, I'm also going to recommend a blog called nobodysreadingme - it's extremely well written and very funny.  Well worth a look.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post. I really like the information which you have shared in your post about the fortune telling. Fortune telling is an art that is followed worldwide and in different cultures. Different countries in the world have their own ancient or modern methodology of forecasting the future.

    ReplyDelete

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog