Tuesday 21 May 2013

New hating nappies video is up

Hi!

Apologies for the delay in blogging, but I've basically been out of anything decent to blog about, and I don't want to just post stuff for the sake of posting.  It's really weird how it goes - I can go for a week with tons of content, and build up a good three or even four spare posts to use when things go quiet, and then suddenly I haven't got a thing to write about.

Just to let you know, I've done a new comedy (I hope) video - I would love some views, likes and channel subscribes, the video is for a competition so being popular would be very helpful!  As an aside, YouTube is going to bring in live streaming for any channel that has at least a 1000 subscribers!  So, I've got seven...


Anyhow!  Catch my video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFI_xJOLugU

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog