Tuesday 5 February 2013

My hundredth blog post!

This is my hundredth blog post!

Apologies for the delay in blogging but I've been working on a new writing project (plus I've been under the weather).  Details of my new project are sketchy but suffice it to say that it's going to be my biggest writing project to date - it's going to be a book - and I may be needing help over the forthcoming months to undertake various activities.  As things become clearer I'll let you know!

Today I thought I'd point you to something fun that we can all try - easter eggs on Google.  If you don't know, easter eggs are fun little things that programmers put into programs and websites for people to find.

Take a look at the Wikipedia entry for the ones on Google.  I particularly recommend going on to Google and searching for zerg rush.

Sticking with the Google theme, it's Safer Internet Day and Google have released some guidance on how to stay safe on the Internet.  It's always been a bugbear to me that while people are able to use computers and the internet easier and easier these days (which is good) the traps and dangers online are getting smarter and better and it's consequently more dangerous for the non-savvy computer user.

Anyway, thank you for reading my posts - very pleased to get to a hundred and let's go for a hundred more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog