Wednesday 9 January 2013

The one where I talk too much about a guy in an animal suit

I really like Taylor Swift's video for her song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" - it's ace.

I particularly like one of the furry animal guys in there - he keeps showing up and is so cheerful!

Grant Mickleson
He's just kinda lurking there, playing his guitar... then...

Grant Mickleson
Bye Taylor! I'm in the shot! Hi everyone!

Grant Mickleson
I'm slightly distracted on this one because the middle guy looks like Cbeebies presenter Andy Day (it's Amos Heller however)

Grant Mickleson
Quick join the party!

After a little Google work I've determined that the guy I've captured various pictures of is Grant Mickleson, lead guitarist of The Agency, Taylor Swift's band.  I'm not a stalker at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog