Friday 28 November 2008

Yawn... (From Thog's Blog 28/11/2008)


Just writing this after a hard day playing WoW, back is slowly getting better which is a good sign. I've got three-quarters of a way through level 75, and I'm hoping to get another level or two under my belt this weekend.
Been quite pleased at the response to my first blog on www.worldofwar.net - I've had quite a few comments which keeps the post up the top of the websites front page. Feel free to check it out :)
Tara pointed out a rather good website to me, http://elitistjerks.com/ which has a ridiculously large amount of information available on how to get the most out of your character, and should be handy whether you play in parties, quest in solo, love your pvp, or are thinking of raiding. Why not check it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs
familyholidays.co.uk
Paperblog BlogCatalog